The International Association for Computational Creativity (ACC) is a non-profit organisation, whose mission is the advancement of Computational Creativity as a discipline and a technology. A key responsibility of the ACC is the management of the annual International Conference on Computational Creativity (ICCC).
- Elected president of the ACC: Rafael Pérez y Pérez.
- Treasurer: Amílcar Cardoso.
- Secretary: Dan Ventura.
- Publicity Chair and Webmaster: Carlos León.
- Pablo Gervás, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Mary Lou Maher, College of Computing and Informatics, UNC Charlotte, USA
- Graeme Ritchie, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Rob Saunders, University of Sydney, Australia
- Geraint Wiggins, Queen Mary University of London, UK
ICCC Steering Committee
The steering committee for the ACC includes the following members:
- Oliver Bown, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Amílcar Cardoso, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Simon Colton, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- Ashok Goel, Georgia Institute of Technology, US
- Anna Jordanous, University of Kent, UK
- Carlos León, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Nick Montfort, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Fraçoise Pachet, Sony CSL, France
- Alison Pease, University of Dundee, UK
- Rafael Pérez y Pérez, Autonomous Metropolitan University, México
- Tony Veale, University College, Dublin, Eire
- Dan Ventura, Brigham Young University, USA
This is the official website of the ACC. If you have any comments or suggestions about the content of this website, please contact the webmaster.